Multisensory input or cueing is an important part of many treatment programs for childhood apraxia of speech (CAS). In this video, a few examples of multisensory cueing are demonstrated.
- NEW Research Study! November 18, 2021
- New Webinar – Literacy Instruction for Children with Complex Communication Needs August 11, 2021
- NEW Research Study! July 21, 2021
- New Webinar – CAS Speech Therapy Changes Over Time July 15, 2021
- New Webinar – Managing Challenging Behaviors Due to Communication Issues May 27, 2021